We're looking to recruit one or more Podiatrists to provide an expert level foundation here at Clockhouse Podiatry,
To provide a range of podiatry treatments to include but not limited to routine podiatry care, nail surgery, biomechanical assessments, verruca needling, sports rehab, insole/orthotic prescription and high-risk foot care. In addition to clinical duties you will be required to assist the operational team when not treating. Experience in verruca needling, nail surgery and biomechanical assessment is also desirable). You'll be working alongside other Podiatrists and Foot Health Practitioners in a dedicated foot health practice, so a positive and approach to the growth of the practice is vital,
- Diploma/Degree in podiatry from a SOCAP recognised training establishment
- Current HCPC registration
- Outstanding friendly customer service skills
- Personal Indemnity Insurance
- Reliable with excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage varied caseload
- Work well under pressure
- Maintain accurate records at all times
- Produce accurate and timely patient care records on the clinical database
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player able to work with other Podiatrists, Foot Health Practitioners, and all members of staff
- Demonstrate effective infection control and hygiene practice
Hours are flexible, however we're looking for someone who's able to offer at least two or more shifts at a similar time (to support patient continuity), and possibly occasional Saturdays also. Any post will be on a self-employed basis and clinical treatment time being reimbursed via a fee-split basis to support flexibility in your earning potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pratice which is already embarking on the next stage of its journey. We have a huge client base and incredible reputation, so it's a great time to join this busy, thriving and very friendly environment. We can offer the right applicant a growing income, training and education opportunities and plenty of scope for more., all whilst working within the security of a larger organisation. To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.